Saturday, January 8, 2011

COPAA Annual Conference |  Copaa


COPAA Annual Conference | Copaa

I really can't say enough good stuff about COPAA. As a parent and as an advocate, these folks have been one of my greatest resources for all things special education for years now. Yes, it costs a little money to join and maintain your membership, but you get so much for about what it costs to buy a good pair of shoes. True, COPAA membership hasn't helped with my foot problems, but they've always got my back, and I've never had a pair of shoes that gave such good advice, so quickly, and offered a library full of legal citations to boot. Sorry, I really tried to resist that pun, but my sense of whimsy overcame me. If you want to scold me for that or any of my other lousy jokes, meet me at the COPAA Annual Conference from March 3-6 at the Westin Riverwalk hotel in sunny San Antonio, TX.

No comments:

Post a Comment